Doppstadt Belt Pulleys
Our ideal concept of quality and reliability is represented by the longevity and stability of our products. We only cooperate with renowned suppliers, so the materials and components we use comply with the highest standards. Our production facilities, DOPPSTADT Calbe GmbH, certified by DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and welding certification DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006 guarantee a constantly high quality and reliability.Discover the Belt Pulleys
Always at the pulse of the time
The year 2018 started with a very positive volume of orders for the belt drum construction division at Doppstadt Calbe GmbH.
The orders placed in the first two quarters of 2018 confirm the current positive development trends worldwide in the field of heavy materials handling equipment.
Quality, efficiency and performance are in demand in the market and our custom-made belt drums stand out because of these features. This was also verified by the great demand and the interested customers at the EXPOMIN trade show in Santiago de Chile in April. Our participation in this leading trade show with our partner, the TTM company, showed once again that it was the right decision to expand this market.
But not only on this continent, the belt drums from Calbe are preferred, but recent large-scale projects in Thailand, Laos and other mining regions prove the worldwide appreciation of our quality products as well.
For highest demands
Belt pulleys from Calbe move the largest transporting plants in South America. The brand "Doppstadt“ guarantees reliability and operational safety. Doppstadt- technology, i. e. driving and tail pulleys, tension and snub pulleys are working in overland and face conveyors, conveying bridges, excavators etc. Belt pulleys from Calbe can be equipped with various bearings. The diameters range up to 3000 mm and the face length from 600 mm to 3500 mm.
Doppstadt manufactures and supplies high quality new conveyor systems designed and built in accordance with customer requirements or as replacement equipment.
Our belt drums can thereby be realized with flange bearings, sliding bearings or bearing baskets with various seal types (oil seal, labyrinth seals, Taconite seals, felt rings). Drive pulleys for shafts or couplings are available for single and double sided drives (optionally provided with keyed connections and/or with a remote cylindrical friction joint or conical sleeve). Deflection pulleys can be adapted to include slip monitoring systems such as speed monitoring ports. The system (including the belt drive surface) is also available in a smooth or profiled belt format or as a nubby surface in rubber, polyurethane as well as ceramic. The surface can be heat cured or cold glued.
Doppstadt belt-drives can be supplied for the desired operating conditions, in a welded construction or with I- and T-shaped clamping sets.
The SAP-aided sequence control is the basis for the economic fabrication. Modern machine tools and qualified specialists enable an efficient production. Optimum internal logistics supply every mounting station with the necessary parts in due time. The calculation of each part, the high manufacturing penetration, a high-quality paint and not least the systematic quality management comprising all the departments quarantee the long service life of the belt pulleys.
Belt pulleys of all kinds with standard bearing housings from Calbe are operating all over the world
- Low own weight of the belt pulleys
- Long-life standard bearing
- Delivery, especially as spare parts, for operating plants without modification of the supports
- Enhanced sealing with Taconite seal of the rolling bearings on request
- Standardized production since 1964
- Technically safe and cost-optimized designs
- Excellent workmanship
- High power and efficiency
- 100% Made in Germany
- Brand suppliers like BIKON, TAS, SKF, FAG, HFB and TipTop
- Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Welding technical quality requirements in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Guaranteed supply of spare parts (even decades later)
At our customers' disposal at any time
Service & Retrofit
The DOPPSTADT group is proud of the good relations with the customers which is determined by our after-sales service. We offer a qualified consultancy and service on site by Doppstadt Engineers ore qualified Partners. Thanks to the prompt spare part supply and the constant training of our service team, downtimes can be reduced to a minimum. Even in unusual cases we are at your disposal to help you as quickly as possible with spare part supply and repair. To offer you the full range of services Doppstadt will also your Partner for every kind of Retrofit your damaged pulleys.
Responsibility for our products
We are specialized in the efficient solution of individual problems. The wide range of applications and the flexible possibilities of combination of our belt pulleys are proved by a great number of references in Germany and abroad. Suppliers of technologies for continuous transports in transporting plants takes a high responsibility. We want to accept this challenge. Go and see for yourself. We can give you references nearby. Beginning of the fabrication at Calbe: 1964. Since 1964 an average of thousands of belt pulleys have been delivered all over the world for transporting installations.
- POSCO FINEX
- GIPOR / Russia
- LEAG / Vattenfall
- E.ON Power Station Schkopau
- Band-Pass Filter Cement Plant Kasakhstan
- Assembly Conveyor Porsche Leipzig
- Coal Storage Ekibastus / Kasachstan
- Transport System in Radomiro Tomic/Chile - Copper Mine
- Transport System in El Abra /Chile - Copper Mine
- Fertilizer Complex BIN QASIM / Pakistan
- STAMAG Regis-Breitingen, ZEMAG
- ZEMAG Zeitz GmbH - Coal Handling
- esco Bernburg - Potash
- Schwenk Zement
- Kali und Salz GmbH Kassel / Zielitz
- Hongsa Power / Laos
- Gabriela Mistral / Chile - Copper Mine
- BT-Wolfgang Binder
- Collahuasi /Chile - Copper Mine
- Aluminium Oxid Stade
- Jawa Power / Indonesia
- Bandar Abbas / Iran
- ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt
- Coal Terminal Spitzbergen / Norway
- Coal Power Station Paiton II / Indonesia
- Vattenfall Boxberg, Jänschwalde, Hagenwerder, Lippendorf, Thierbach and Reichwalde
- MAN TAKRAF Fördertechnik GmbH
- Coal Mining India
- Excavator and Tripper Holly Hill
- Vertical Conveyor UBE Japan
- Weser-Engineering, Project Venezuela
- PPC / Greece
- Conveying System und Spreader Coal Mine Mae Moh / Thailand
- Excavatore Nr. 293 Mine Hambach
- Rheinbraun AG / RWE Mine Eschweiler-Weisweiler
- Crusher Chuquicamata Chile - Copper Mine
- Crusher Escondida Chile - Copper Mine
- Stacker / Reclaimer Taipower Taiwan
- MATRA Coal Mine Visonta and Bükkabrany / Hungary
- Excavator and Spreader Angren / Uzbekistan
- Mc Murray / Canada
According to requirement and application
Belt pulleys with flanged bearings, sliding bearings or special bearings with different sealings (rotary shaft seal, labyrinth seal Taconite seal, felt seal ring) provided by renowned suppliers or according to our own design. Drive pulleys for slip-on gear mechanisms or with coupling (optionally with spring key connection, with stepped cylindric press fit or with taper adapter) are available for one- or two-shaft drive. Tail pulleys and snub pulleys can be equipped for slip control systems or for overspeed control. Belt pulleys can be coated by profiled, non-profiled or napped rubber, polyurethane or ceramics, even crowned with different thicknesses. The lagging can be hot-vulcanized or cold-bonded. Depending on the requirements and the conditions of application, the belt pulleys can be supplied as welded constructions or with tensioning sets, I-or T-shape.
User-oriented fabrication - worldwide operation
Doppstadt Calbe GmbH develops, calculates and produces belt pulleys. Belt pulleys from Calbe have turned out to be successful in Germany and abroad. The fields of application are belt conveyors in transporting plants and mining equipment for the extraction, storage and processing of primary matters and for special transport installations in order to solve a great number of transport problems, e.g. in overburden stackers, exploitation equipment and main and face conveyors. For every case of application we offer the suitable solution thanks to 50 years of experience in the dimensioning and fabrication of transport technology and components for highest demands.