Doppstadt Belt Pulleys
Our ideal concept of quality and reliability is represented by the longevity and stability of our products. We only cooperate with renowned suppliers, so the materials and components we use comply with the highest standards. Our production facilities, DOPPSTADT Calbe GmbH, certified by DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and welding certification DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006 guarantee a constantly high quality and reliability.Discover the Belt Pulleys
Always at the pulse of the time
Sucessful International Trade Show Appearance in Australia, Jakarta, Peru and Germany
It was a real trade show marathon that Jörg Amend, conveyor technology division manager of Doppstadt Calbe GmbH, and his team completed. This year, Doppstadt has had the chance to present the range of belt drums to trade visitors at four international trade shows all over the world within 20 days nearly at the same time:
- Aimex 2017 in Sydney, Australia, end of August
- Steinexpo 2017 in Homberg, Germany, beginning of September
- Mining Indonesia 2017 in Jakarta, Indonesia, middle of September
- Extemin 2017 in Arequipa, Peru, middle of September
"For us, the participation in all these trade shows was a must because this is where decision makers of the industry meet and where contacts are made and contracts are initiated", Jörg Amend says. "This became evident because many very interested trade visitors came to our stand to find out about the efficient and durable Doppstadt belt drum technology made in Germany."
Our belt drums keep belts moving - over long distances, on rough terrain, in difficult climatic conditions. They are robust, durable and run almost without any trouble: reasons which have convinced customers all over the world for decades und which shall also convince potential customers in the course of further development of our international activities.
For highest demands
Belt pulleys from Calbe move the largest transporting plants in South America. The brand "Doppstadt“ guarantees reliability and operational safety. Doppstadt- technology, i. e. driving and tail pulleys, tension and snub pulleys are working in overland and face conveyors, conveying bridges, excavators etc. Belt pulleys from Calbe can be equipped with various bearings. The diameters range from 250 mm to 2500 mm and the face length from 600 mm to 3500 mm.
The SAP-aided sequence control is the basis for the economic fabrication. Modern machine tools and qualified specialists enable an efficient production. Optimum internal logistics supply every mounting station with the necessary parts in due time. The calculation of each part, the high manufacturing penetration, a high-quality paint and not least the systematic quality management comprising all the departments quarantee the long service life of the belt pulleys.
Belt pulleys of all kinds with standard bearing housings from Calbe are operating all over the world
- Low own weight of the belt pulleys
- Long-life standard bearing
- Delivery, especially as spare parts, for operating plants without modification of the supports
- Enhanced sealing with Taconite seal of the rolling bearings on request
At our customers' disposal at any time
Service & Retrofit
The DOPPSTADT group is proud of the good relations with the customers which is determined by our after-sales service. We offer a qualified consultancy and service on site by Doppstadt Engineers ore qualified Partners. Thanks to the prompt spare part supply and the constant training of our service team, downtimes can be reduced to a minimum. Even in unusual cases we are at your disposal to help you as quickly as possible with spare part supply and repair. To offer you the full range of services Doppstadt will also your Partner for every kind of Retrofit your damaged pulleys.
Responsibility for our products
We are specialized in the efficient solution of individual problems. The wide range of applications and the flexible possibilities of combination of our belt pulleys are proved by a great number of references in Germany and abroad. Suppliers of technologies for continuous transports in transporting plants takes a high responsibility. We want to accept this challenge. Go and see for yourself. We can give you references nearby. Beginning of the fabrication at Calbe: 1964. Since 1964 an average of thousands of belt pulleys have been delivered all over the world for transporting installations.
- ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt
- Coal Terminal Spitzbergen/Norwegen
- Coal Power Station Paiton II / Indonesia
- Vattenfall Boxberg, Jänschwalde, Hagenwerder, Lippendorf, Thierbach and Reichwalde
- Kali und Salz GmbH Kassel
- MAN TAKRAF Fördertechnik GmbH
- Excavator and Tripper Holly Hill
- Vertical Conveyor UBE Japan
- Coal Mining India
- Weser-Engineering, Project Venezuela
- PPC Griechenland
- Conveying System und Spreader Coal Mine Mae Moh / Thailand
- Excavatore Nr. 293 Mine Hambach
- Rheinbraun AG / RWE Mine Eschweiler-Weisweiler
- Crusher Chuquicamata in Chile - Copper Mine
- Crusher Escondida in Chile - Copper Mine
- Stacker / Reclaimer Taipower Taiwan
- MATRA Coal Mine Visonta and Bükkabrany in Hungary
- Excavator and Spreader Angren / Usbekistan
- Mc Murray / Kanada
- Mine in Jugoslavia
- POSCO FINEX
- GIPOR / Russia
- Vattenfall Power Station Schwarze Pumpe and Lippendorf
- E.ON Power Station Schkopau
- Band-Pass Filter Cement Plant Kasachstan
- Assembly Conveyor Porsche Leipzig
- Coal Storage Ekibastus / Kasachstan
- Transport System in Radomiro Tomic/Chile – Copper Mine
- Transport System in El Abra /Chile – Copper Mine
- Fertilizer Complex BIN QASIM / Pakistan
- STAMAG Regis-Breitingen, ZEMAG
- ZEMAG Zeitz GmbH- Coal Handling
- esco Bernburg - Potash
- Schwenk Zement
According to requirement and application
Belt pulleys with flanged bearings, sliding bearings or special bearings with different sealings (rotary shaft seal, labyrinth seal Taconite seal, felt seal ring) provided by renowned suppliers or according to our own design. Drive pulleys for slip-on gear mechanisms or with coupling (optionally with spring key connection, with stepped cylindric press fit or with taper adapter) are available for one- or two-shaft drive. Tail pulleys and snub pulleys can be equipped for slip control systems or for overspeed control. Belt pulleys can be coated by profiled, non-profiled or napped rubber, polyurethane or ceramics, even crowned with different thicknesses. The lagging can be hot-vulcanized or cold-bonded. Depending on the requirements and the conditions of application, the belt pulleys can be supplied as welded constructions or with tensioning sets, I-or T-shape.
User-oriented fabrication - worldwide operation
Doppstadt Calbe GmbH develops, calculates and produces belt pulleys. Belt pulleys from Calbe have turned out to be successful in Germany and abroad. The fields of application are belt conveyors in transporting plants and mining equipment for the extraction, storage and processing of primary matters and for special transport installations in order to solve a great number of transport problems, e.g. in overburden stackers, exploitation equipment and main and face conveyors. For every case of application we offer the suitable solution thanks to 50 years of experience in the dimensioning and fabrication of transport technology and components for highest demands.